Friday, January 23, 2009

"Oh the places you'll go"

I am officially back to school, homework and everything ugh. I like all my teachers so far. A little weird, but nice. My biology teacher read us a Dr. Seuss book today, like I said a little bit weird, but it was interested and surprisingly relevant. As promised by my older siblings, my theater teacher has already begun to ramble about some of the most random things and his ex-wife, which is rather sad but entertaining at the same time.
I started my new waitressing job on Tuesday, and I really like it. The other girls there are nice, but they tease me that I will be corrupted working there. For all their talk about how horrible they are I haven't heard them say anything worse than what I hear everyday at school. It's pretty fun, and I caught on to things real fast so that's good.
I have started tanning for Sara's wedding, and I had forgotten how much I love it! It feels so nice to lay in there when it is so cold out. I am starting to look like a person again instead of the pale vampire that I have become this winter. Less than a month now until the big day!
And less than a week now until the Toby Keith concert! I am so excited!
Well, I am off to start some homework before English.

No comments: