The count down is officially on, only three and a half more weeks of school! Or, as I like to think of it, only eleven more days of class! Summer is looking sweeter everyday. =)
Last weekend some of my girlfriends and I decided to have a girls night out. We went out for pizza then we went and saw that new movie, 17 Again. It was really cute! Then we went country line dancing. It was a blast! I had never been before so picking up on some of the moves was a little bit of a challenge for me, but it was really fun. Some of the girls I went with had been before and they said that if you go during the week they give little lessons every once in a while. So I think we are planning on going back on a weeknight after school gets out so I can brush up on my moves! =) We ended off the night at Baskin Robins with some gold medal ice-cream. It was so much fun, I hope we get to do it more often!
This weekend I'm going to a formal with one of my friends.It's for the dorm he lives in. So that should be a good time. My sister is going to be going also which is great since I won't know a lot of the people there. I'll try to remember to post some pictures of us all spiffed up!
Well, I guess that's all for now....
1 comment:
I love to read what's going on with you Beck. Why don't I know more? LOL!!! Mom keeps me up to date. I wanted to see if you wanted to go shopping with me today, but Kurt said NO! GRR on him. Anyway.. then I remembered you had class.
Country Line dancing sounds like so much fun. Good times!
I hope you have fun at your formal. Keep Emily in line - j/k - maybe!!! =)
Post a Comment