Thursday, July 23, 2009
Girls night in...hmm
Not much to post about recently, mostly just work. I'm looking forward to a fun weekend though, my cousin is coming to stay a couple days on Friday. On Saturday night(or now possibly Sunday) Mikyla, Savannah, and I are supposed to do something with the girls from Gethsemane Girls (an all girls "bible study" group Fr. Nathan started). Too bad it's supposed to rain almost all weekend though =(. I wanted to do a drive-in movie on Friday night and mini golfing with the girls on Saturday night, looks like we'll just being staying in. Anyone have any good ideas of things we can do inside? We have been brainstorming but haven't come up with a whole lot. What's with this summer anyway? A friend told me last night this has been the second(?) coldest July on record! Where is that heat I love? We have barely used our pool all summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment