Monday, April 12, 2010
Headed back to Princeville
Wow, where did the week go? I'm just packing up the last of my stuff now. It's back to Princeville for me! I had a really nice break. I got to spend a lot of time with my family and hang out with some friends I haven't done anything with almost all year. It's been really nice to be home. However, I am excited to see all the girls again, and to talk to Agata (who has spent the last five weeks in the Philippines)about her trip. I'll be happy to see all the Brothers and Fr. Nathan. I can't believe our year in Eagle Eye is over in just a couple months! I just have to remember to make the absolute most of the time I have left. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you have any idea of what you will do next? Praying for you...
Becca, how are we supposed to know what you have been up to if you haven't updated it in awhile? Just kidding, I know you are a busy person, I am just giving you a hard time plus you wanted me to write on it.
Post a Comment