Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jobs!

So I went job searching today. My stash of cash is getting smaller and smaller, and I think that it is time to finally do something about it. I think that this will also be really positive, because it will give me the opportunity to do something constructive with my time by making money. I got applications from a couple restaurants, a Christian bookstore, and a coffee shop. So far one of the restaurants and the coffee shop are for sure hiring. I am going back tomorrow to talk with the managers and hand in my applications I picked up, and I am really excited!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Where????

Sharon said...

Good Luck!
What is your major in?
I was an Education major. I should have worked at a teachers' store. ;)
I've done the restaurant thing. (hostess, runner, server)
I liked best that there was always something to do, and time went by quickly.

Hope you find the best job for you!