Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My first blog!

I am so excited to be starting my first blog! I have wanted to do this for months but put it off because I couldn’t think of “the perfect name”. My sister came up with Rebecca’s Rendezvous and I think it fits. I have a habit of saying “ooh rendezvous” a lot. The definition of rendezvous is “a meeting arranged for an agreed time and place.” Let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Love it Beck!!! Love those flowers and thanks for adding my button. =)

Sharon said...

Welcome to the (addictive) blog world!! :)

I think it's a great title. Perfect for a blog.

I look forward to reading more posts!

Jill said...

I think it's a Great name for your blog :) Welcome!!!

Mandy said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I like the title! :)

CJ Sweet said...

Great name and pretty colors. Love the flower picture! Now that you've started blogging you won't be able to stop!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!!! I love your sister's blog (she is awesome!!!!) so i am sure that I will enjoy yours :D

Jennifer said...

I love the name! You are going to love blogging!! It is s addictive!

:o)

Chantel said...

Enjoy blogging :) Love the flowers - so pretty!!