I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! We had a full house and a huge feast at our place. It was great.
I am very disappointed. I was going to post some pictures from yesterday, but I can't figure out why it's not loading them on here. I also had the Eagle Eye slide show finished and ready to post, but for some reason it won't load either. =( If anyone has any hints let me know.
I have been hit with the Christmas bug! I woke up this morning and have been listening to Christmas music, planning what I am going to get my person I drew in our families gift exchange, and I am so excited to put up our Christmas decorations and tree! Even though I have never been one to want to go out on black Friday, after everyone was talking about it so much yesterday I even kind of started to want to go too. Did anyone go and get any amazing deals? I was looking on the Internet, but I didn't see anything that caught my eye enough to make me go out this morning.
Well that's all for now, hopefully I will figure out how to post pictures and videos soon!
1 comment:
Sometimes Blogger can be so stupid and not work. Try it again, I want to see. secondly... I have been singing and doing christmas songs for awhile. Mix 96 is only play christmast stuff. WoohoO!!!!
Can we ask our person what they want?????
Post a Comment