Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How old do I look?

I always find it a little weird when people ask me if i am a mom. It actually happens quite often when I babysit. Yesterday I was babysitting, and I ran to Walmart to do the families grocery shopping. I had the one year old little boy in a cart when this old lady stops me: " Oh honey! He is just adorable! Is he yours?" I was just like, "Um no, I am only 17. I am babysitting." I swear, babies are like magnets for old ladies. I didn't get out of that store with less than three of them commenting on just how adorable he is. It's kind of sad though, because she really wasn't too far off guessing that he was mine even though I am 17. So many girls my age have babies these days. Or would have babies if they hadn't had an abortion.

No comments: