Let’s see what have I been up to...
Mostly I have just been busy with school and homework, nothing too exciting. Thanksgiving breaks starts on the 25th for me though so I am really excited! I only have eleven more days of class and I am done for the semester, so all my classes have projects due really soon. I am excited about my schedule for next semester. Only Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays again, and I got all the classes with the professors I wanted at the times I wanted, so I am totally stoked.
I went for a job interview at the bank on Friday. It was ridiculous! They asked me 45 minutes worth of questions like “how would your college professors describe you?” and “what do you think of when you think of sales?” It was intense. They are supposed to call by the end of the next week to let me know if they want to hire me. I don’t think I am probably going to take the job anyway though. The hours would be really short so it would hardly be worth the drive for me. Besides, I have already been hired as of Saturday as a waitress so I think I am going to stick with that. The place isn’t very busy so I would probably still only be making minimum wage, but I have weighed the pros and cons of both places and the waitressing came out with more pros.
I go back down to St. Johns on Saturday for a Sapientia Saturday retreat with the brothers. I have been working on a slide show of pictures from last summer’s week long retreat in my spare time. I know I am a weirdo, I love making power points and slide shows! I have a ton of great pictures so I thought I would make a slide show so you all can see what kind of things we do there (if I can figure out how to load it up on here!).
Well that’s all for now.
1 comment:
I left you an award on my site.
Post a Comment