It’s been a long time since I have posted! I have been keeping busy and thoroughly enjoying my break! We have been pretty busy around here getting ready for Christmas and everything else that has been going on.
The thirteenth was Sapientia Saturday at the brothers, and my sister Sara’s graduation. It was a great day. We had tons of fun at the brothers as usual, and we learned a lot. Sara had a small get together at our house to celebrate which was really nice.
I took my last finals on the fifteenth, and let me tell you, I am so glad to be finished with my first semester! Finals were very low stress for me which was good. I didn’t have any big tests, and my English final was open book! I have never heard of such a thing.
I have been baby-sitting a lot lately, which is great considering how badly I need the money especially with the holidays! Deb also called me recently, and I am going to help her out a couple of days during break with cleaning houses so that should be great.
Christmas is just around the corner! Sadly I still have a few things I haven’t gotten yet. I was planning on going shopping today, but with the negative degree weather and 40 (?) mile an hour winds I didn’t leave the house. With such a large family we usually try to eliminate a lot of shopping stress by drawing secret Santa names, although this does help I still end up with quite a list because of my mom and sister’s birthdays falling within days of Christmas.
I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas!
1 comment:
GET POSTING! Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment