Sunday, February 1, 2009

Insert foot in mouth

Do you ever say something and wish immediately that you would have kept your mouth shut? Or have you ever felt like you should be saying something but your just so caught off guard that you sit there like an idiot and let the moment pass by? How about when you do get the courage up to speak about an issue that is important to you but you feel so incredibly incompetent defending the matter? I feel like I have experienced every single one of these in the past few weeks in one form or another. I have to say the one I hate the most is when I say something and wish immediately I could take it back. I sit there going " God, please help me to remember to follow that advice and pray then think THEN speak, in that order not the opposite like I just did."
Relient K's song Bite My Tongue seems to express my feelings exactly! Youtube it! Oh and does anyone knows how to put youtube videos in my posts? I have seen others do it, and I would love to do so on occasions such as this!

1 comment:

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Yes, I have done all those and probably within the last few months. Yikes! I'm going to have to youtube that but right now I'm watching my rascals sing "all I wannna doooo, doooo" and dancing around. I can't turn it off!!! I just got a kiss from Landen's ELVIS LIp and Amelia is doing ghetto booty dance full force. Love it!!!!!!!1