Monday, February 2, 2009
Attempted auto theft
Talk about embarrassing! So today I went tanning (my sisters wedding is only 18 days away and I want to look fabulous!) which was so relaxing I fell asleep and got a nice little twenty minute nap. Well when I woke up I was a little dazed and confused, but I got dressed and went out to get in my car. I couldn't figure out why the key wouldn't turn until I realized it wasn't my car!!! It was another one that looked just like mine parked a few spots down. Incredibly embarrassed I looked around to make sure the owner had not seen me attempting to "break-into" their car and then I bolted for mine. Now maybe I wouldn't feel quite so silly except that I did the same thing at school a few months ago, and one of my friends continues to tease me about it to this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Basically I hate you for tanning. LOL!!! J/K.
On another note - that's hilarious!!!!!!!
Post a Comment