Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh inconsistent me

I wish I weren't so inconsistent. Not just with this blog, but with everything. That's something that lent has really made me more conscious of. My prayer life looks something like this blog, it will be going pretty good for a while, and I will just be starting to get more comfortable with posting (praying) and then... I get busy and it just completely drops off. Unfortunately, making things even harder is the fact that I've been having a hard time praying lately. I don't know why. One good thing that I can say has come from this however is that my devotion to Mary has grown, because I have been constantly asking her to pray for me since I can't seem to do it myself. I don't mean to say that I have been too busy to pray or anything like that. I have been reading the bible and going to adoration (well..more since lent started),but I haven't been able to enter into His presence like I usually do. I'm not sure if that really makes sense or not, it's hard to explain. I guess I just have to hang in there, and wait... Please pray for me.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Always do.

Jill said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers.