Whew, it's been a long time since I have posted anything!!
I am officially done with school for the summer! It's unbelievable how nice it is to not have to go anymore. Monday I woke up several times that morning thinking that my alarm hadn't gone off and I was going to be late for school, then I would remember that I didn't have to go and fall back asleep. I was really happy with all my grades. Also, I was really flattered because my English teacher offered me a job this fall working in the school's writing center. I told her that I will be taking a year away from school, and she told me that if I still want to do it in 2010 to talk to her and she'll work it out for me. Haha, who would have guessed I could actually write?! (especially from reading my blog lol). What a nice complement! With school over I feel like a weight has literally been lifted from my shoulders. I feel like I haven't been able to truly relax since I started last fall. Because even when I had a day off, or a weekend, there was always something in the back of my mind I knew I should be working on.
So with school over I'm going to be picking up more hours at Wise Guys over the summer. I want to try and make as much money as I can before fall. I'll be glad to work some nights, our night manager is really nice. I was hostess tonight, that's an easy job but you don't make as much money as a waitress so I am glad I only have to do it every once in a while. But the night crew is fun, and you make a lot more money than working days.
Maybe now with school over I will post more often.... but then again, maybe not lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment