Monday, August 31, 2009

Move in date!

I have finally received a letter from Fr. Nathan about moving in and starting The Eagle Eye Institute! We will be moving in September 13th, just two short weeks from today! It looks like we will be having eight girls in the program rather than just the four that we originally had signed up. So I am very excited to hear that! :) Also, we will possibly be staying in a house the Brothers just bought next door to the priory rather than in the Sisters guest house/apartment as originally planned. I have met three of the other girls over the sumer who are also in the program. As for the other four, I only know that one of them is Polish and she wrote an e-mail to us asking that we have patience with her because her "English is not perfect yet." :) Fr. Nathan has promised us more information as soon as he knows more on Wednesday and Thursday after the Brothers have their meetings. Anyway, this news has me even more excited to get started with this year than ever! Eight girls will be more fun than just four, and a house (hopefully) will have much more space than the small apartment. The only downside of the house is that it won't be on the property, therefore, we will have a bit of a walk to get to the conference center (where we have classes and do a lot of work and such) or the chapels and other buildings. I am the biggest Sally when it comes to cold weather, so any sort of walk in our lovely subzero degree winter weather that IL is famous for sounds like a death march to me! Lol. Well, I'm going to try and get some sleep. I was just too excited not to share with somebody before I went to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very exciting. I'm glad to hear there will be more then four girls participating in the eagle eye. Now you'll hopefully have a better time and the program will be better as well.