Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Big News!

Well, I have a new nephew! His name is Brennan Andrew Summers and he is absolutely adorable. He weighs 8lbs 4oz and is 20 inches long. He was born at home at 3:22 a.m. August 19th 2009. I was lucky enough to be there when he was born so I could help watch his older brother and sister during the birth. He is so precious,once he was born I just wanted to sit and hold him all day! His mom is doing good and Landen and Amelia are thrilled to have a new brother. It's funny how quickly I have forgotten how little babies are when they are born! He seems so incredibly tiny to me.

Also....We have an adorable and sweet French girl who is fourteen and staying with us until the 28th! She got here on Monday and I can tell already that I am really going to miss her when she leaves. I will try to post more details about everything later, how she came to be staying with us, what we have done with her so far, etc.

I just wanted to give a quick update of what has been going on around here lately...more news to come later!

No comments: