OK, so let's just talk about how I have found my new favorite musical artist! His name is Hayward Williams and I just heard him live at the Library. AND he autographed his CD I bought from him for me!!!
My friend Joey and I went to go see The Proposal tonight (which was pretty cute by the way), because he goes back to college on Friday. We went out for Chinese afterward and then decide to park the car at the library and go for a walk since it was so nice out tonight. Well, when we got to the library it was dark inside and all these cars were there, so we decided to go inside and see what was going on. That's when we discovered Hayward up on this little stage, just him and his guitar. It was like hitting the jackpot. We only got to hear him for about a half hour, but it was so cool. He was really nice too. He is from WI and I have no idea why he decided to come play at the library of all places, but I am glad he did. It was awesome. I would tell you to youtube him, but all the videos on there have awful sound quality and he sounds terrible lol.
Anyway, just had to share this discovery! =)
1 comment:
What kind of music? I want to hear the CD! =) Umm. one question though - I thought you weren't doing things "alone" with boys???? =)
Post a Comment