Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Gethsemane Girls
Last night Gethsemane Girls had our August get together. It was a blast. The McKean girls hosted it at their house, so twelve of us girls went over to there place for pizza then swimming and a bonfire. Savannah's friend Regan came along and she loved it, so hopefully she will be coming back with us to future events. When we first got there the funniest thing happened. We were all sitting in the living room talking and their dog came up and jumped up on the couch next to me, so I was petting it. As a joke I looked down at it and said "ooh I just love puppies! They make the most beautiful fur coats!" That dog looked up at me and I swear it's eyes got wide, then it darted out of the room so fast I hardly knew what happened!! Everyone was just dying laughing. I only wish we had a video of it because I am sure America's funniest home videos would have given it the grand prize. It was a fun night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! That's hilarious.
I'm glad you are sharing this with friends - I wish I would have had something like Gethsemane Girls when I was younger. I'm so glad to have a family that will help Kurt and I bring Landen, Amelia, baby tease and future babes amazing things like this that have to do with our faith.
Post a Comment