Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive

Yup, it's been over three months since I have posted anything on here. The first semester of Eagle Eye Institute is over, and I am home for a couple weeks for Christmas break.

Some of you may be wondering if I have fallen off the face of the earth, dropped out of Eagle Eye, or changed my blog address... but no, it's none of those. There are actually a lot of reasons I haven't posted in so long. One being the restraint on my time for writing, another is my limited access to the internet. But actually both those take a back seat to the mere fact that I'm not sure if I want to continue with the blogging or not. It's something you can probably tell I go back and forth with. A lot of it is that just me being in EEI is a bit of a touchy subject with some people. And it can be hard to write honestly about things without worrying how some people might take it. So I decided to give it a break for a while, but I'm thinking about taking it up again...we'll see.

This last semester has been awesome! Being able to look back now I can truly say it's the best decision I have ever made. There have definitely been things that are hard to deal with... living in a community with seven other women for example. But, overall I am really happy to be here. I feel like I have grown a lot as a person in the last few months. And while I don't know for sure what I'll be doing this time next year, I think I am headed in a good direction with things.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Sweet Thing... I love your blogs. Please don't stop! I understand time constraints tho, but even one every three months is better than Zero! AND... Hmmm.... I can't imagine who or what you would have to worry about by saying whatever is on your heart. Honesty is the ticket, with a teensy bit of diplomacy thrown in... YOU are the person we love, and not because of what you are doing or saying. Yep..I am on my soap box.