Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Epiphany!

Whew, I just got finished going through all my stuff. I had no idea how much junk I had. I burned two big garbage bags of stuff that was basically useless! Since I am not using it, Emily is moving into my room for a few months while she looks for a place closer to work, so I am trying to make as much room as I can for her. Things just kept appearing in drawers and under the bed like magic! Mikyla, Savannah, and I had a fun time looking at old pictures and stuff though, that's probably why it took so long lol. Anyway I'm glad that's done.

I've got one week left at home before I head back to the community and start to get ready for our big trip. We leave the 16th and are headed up to New York City, New Jersey, Washington D.C, Ohio, and who knows where else. We'll return on the 25th. It should be tons of fun. I have never been out East so I am really looking forward to this trip.

Tomorrow I'm going up to Chicago with a couple of the girls I live with. I have never been on a train before so two of us are going to take that up there and then meet up with one of the other girls once we get there. My cousin Rachael is going to come for a few days later this week, we're just gonna hang out since I haven't seen her much since I left. And then next Sunday my nephew Liam is going to be baptized. Lots of good stuff this week!

Oh, and Happy Epiphany!

No comments: