Well, I am back in Monkland officially! It feels good to be back. I was really happy to see all the girls, I didn't realize how much I missed them all while I was home for break. I am now sitting in a cozy little coffee shop drinking dirty chai and relaxing. It's really nice to be back and right away have a day to settle in and relax. The end of the week we leave for our big trip out east so the rest of the week will be busy with classes and preparing for that. I can't wait!! There will be a lot of changes when we get back from that trip. We will be moving into our house at last =)! So we'll change roommates, cooking partners, and many other things too I am sure.
Well, that's all for now.
1 comment:
Hey, what is "dirty Chai"? I love chai lattes, but have never heard of a dirty chai.
So.. your big trip is just a few days away. Hope you have a wonderful wonderful time. Think you could convince the brother's to take you guys out to California? I know a great Bed and Breakfast, complete with tour guide! :)
Post a Comment