Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a glorious day!

This has been such a great day! One thing after another has gone my way. First I got my test back in music that I was stressing over, and I got a 100% on it! I was ecstatic! Then my least favorite class, speech, got canceled giving me an hour to relax out in the court yard while I worked on my English paper. Then I picked up my sister, Mikyla, who was babysitting, and since it was almost 1:00 p.m. and we both had a craving for Mexican food we decided to go out for lunch. I was feeling a little guilty about going out to eat when I am so low on cash and jobless, but it must have been meant to be, because who is eating there but Deb, a lady who I occasionally clean houses with. We started talking, and when I told her I have been looking for work she offered to give me $115 dollars to clean with her tomorrow! I am so thankful, I need the money so bad and she is great to work with! Now all I have to do for the rest of the day is kickback, relax, and finish up my English paper! I don’t know what could make this day any better!

2 comments:

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Wow!!!! You're amazing. =)

Jill said...

Wonderful!! Isn't it nice when things just fall into place :)