Tuesday, June 9, 2009
No more day hours! =)
I told my manager I am quitting days today. She didn't act surprised in the least. As a matter of fact it was a rather strange day. I suspect she already knew, because she was being sweet as sugar to me. She kept calling me cutie and complemented my shirt. She even gave me a table that wasn't in my section, *gasp* and that never happens. I also suspect that she knows it is because of her that I am quitting days, because she asked me if I would still like to keep my Sunday's (the day that Dawn manages during the day). I politely declined. I'm almost surprised she wasn't annoyed, but I guess I shouldn't be, it's not like she liked me. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with it anymore. I worked last night and made four times as much money as I did working today. Besides, now my days will be free to do other things.... like finish the millions of projects I want to get done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! You are doing the right thing, in my book.
I'm glad you quit days - but now I'll never see you. =(
Post a Comment